LET EXPERTS TAKE CARE OF YOUR COPYWRITING FOR YOU
WRITING FOR BROCHURES, WEBSITES, BLOGS, ARTICLES, CASE STUDIES, VIDEO AND ANIMATION SCRIPTS, SPEECHES AND MORE
Your marketing words need to hit home hard.
Whether it’s for the web, a brochure, a blog, a case study, a scripted video or animation voiceover, a white paper or article, or anything else, every word in your copy and content must be carefully crafted so that the whole delivers a strategic marketing payload!
Your words need to distil your products and services into an essence so potent it makes your customers and prospects believe you are the only compelling choice for the job.
But your content also needs to scream “We’re sharp!”, so ugly spelling mistakes, poor grammar and punctuation and uncorrected typos will do you no favours (although your competitors will love them!)
Who’s going to write them?
You’re nodding vigorously. Glad we agree. So, now answer these questions:
- How much time do you have on your hands for the labour-intensive process of writing and updating copy and content?
- How much is effective sales and marketing copywriting worth to your business in terms of enquiries and conversions?
- How important is it to get visitors onto your website to check out your products and services?
- How many people in your business have the advanced literacy, linguistic skill and marketing experience to write compelling copy without howlers?
If your answers were ‘lots, not much, not very’ and ‘loads’ respectively, you don’t need us.
For every other kind of answer, we should talk. Here’s why.
WHAT MAKES OUR COPYWRITING STAND OUT?
Forget everything you ever thought you knew about copywriters, because we’ve rewritten the rulebook.
We don’t charge by the word (those who do tend to write more ‘padding’ than convincing copy – and you’re paying for that.)
We don’t throw a tedious briefing sheet at you and expect you to fill it in in minute detail. We prefer to do the briefing work ourselves, in an in-depth phone call or face-to-face meeting.
We write for humans first and foremost. Of course, writing for search engines (SEO) is critical, because it brings traffic to your site. But we think it’s just as important to strike a compelling tone for the reader, too, to turn visits into enquiries, enquiries into conversions, and likes into shares!
We find every business sexy! It doesn’t matter what your business does, there is something in it that is downright awesome – and we will find it, surface it, and speak it loudly.
From our office in north Bedfordshire, we’ve done this for accountants, door and window fitters, driving trainers, fitness equipment suppliers, finance companies, HR consultants, lift equipment specialists, sheet metal fabricators, software companies, and many more, in the UK and further afield – and we can do it for your business, too
What we deliver to you – and what it will do for your business
The copy we write for you – website, blogs, brochures, case studies, white papers, and many other marketing deliverables – will help you to:
- Speak persuasively to your prospects, your customers – and Google!
- Establish your business as an expert in its field, to build relationships of trust that convert more readily into business
- Get effective content seen, liked and shared, by ensuring it engages your target audience in the right tone of voice, whilst supporting your marketing goals and objectives
- Focus on core productivity in your business, by getting labour-intensive website and marketing copy off your desk and onto ours
- Market your business cost-effectively, thanks to a flexible choice of payment terms (one-off fees, per-project billing, retainer, etc.)
We write copy and content like others can’t.
Ask us how we can help…